Name 10 Bands/Artists:
1. The Alkaline Trio
3. The Bouncing Souls
4. Minor Threat
5. The Misfits
6. The Menzingers
9. The Devotchkas
10. The Hallow
1. What was the first song you ever heard by six?
I wish I could remember. I had seen them live first before I bought an actual album. I seen them open up for NOFX at Pop’s in Sauget IL. However, I do remember “A Lesson In The Abuse Of Information Technology” distinctly.
2. What kind of impact has one left on your life?
A HUGE impact. I relate to them more now than I ever did but even before then their lyrics were everything to me. They introduced me to a lot of bands and caused me to get out of my shell with certain people who associate with this band as much as me.
3. What are your favorite lyrics of five?
“This day, anything goes. Burning bodies hanging on poles. I remember Halloween”.
4. How many times have you seen four live?
ZERO. It will forever be that way it seems ._.
5. What is your favorite song by seven?
I have one for every album they’ve put out, but “Existing A Crisis (Evelyn)”.
6. Is there any song by three that makes you sad?
“Late Bloomer”. It holds a lot of meaning to me. It’s also a favorite of mine.
7. When did you first get into two?
I was maybe 10/11 years old. Looking at my brothers CDs of them and putting them into my CD player. I bought my own that following birthday.
8. How did you get into three?
I had heard their song somewhere before, I think an old mix a friend made for my brother that I kind of stole from him. It had “Hopeless Romantic” on it and from then on out, I was introduced to Green Day and shit like that before I found music on my own.
9. What is your favorite song by four?
10. How many times have you seen nine live?
ZERO. That one for sure, will never happen again. ._.
11. What is a good memory concerning ten?
2004, Muse Cafe, I went to see them and I was overly excited because I haven’t seen them play in forever. [Local band] I was in love with the singer[Who is now one of my REAL good friends] and they wore skeleton shirts for the celebration of Halloween and they covered “Halloween” by the Misfits and that’s my favorite song. They also covered Drama Rama - Anything, Anything and I was the only person who knew the song. Favorite song played on my favorite holiday by my favorite local band.
12. Is there a song by eight that makes you sad?
I can’t say there is. They have very powerful, moving songs. “Right to choose” is definitely one of them.
13. What is your favorite song of one?
“NOSE OVER TAIL” hands fucking down.
14. If you had to get lyrics by eight tattooed on you, what would get?
Wow, what a great question. I’m literally drawing blanks. Maybe when Justin sings at shows “Raise your voice, stand together, raise your first, tell the truth”.
15. What’s a song by three that you think would make a great music video?
“True Believers” needs to be a video. Imagine the awesomeness coming into one screen with amazing people by your side? [edit: was just told there is one. I somehow knew this was gonna happen]
16. Have you ever met five?
17. Do you remember the first time you heard four?
I honestly don’t know how or when I started to listen to them or the first time I’ve heard them. I know my friend Bob is super into them and that may be how I was introduced.
18. Which member of two is your favorite?
Tom Delonge — yah.
19. If someone asked you to make a mix CD with songs by number nine, what’s the first song you’d put on there?
The “4 Skins” cover “Sorry”.
20. Name a song by number seven that you think would be good for a movie. If the movie already exists, name that.
“Landing Feet First”. Such a rad love song.
21. What’s your favorite album by one?
22. What’s your favorite song by ten to sing with your friends?
“We’ll be gone by the mourning”
23. What’s your favorite song to see performed live by six?
Any of my favorites, but currently, Gates and Casey. They’re on their new album. I’m ALWAYS down to hear “A Lesson In The Abuse Of Information Technology” and “Irish Goodbyes”.
24. If you could say anything to any member of four, what would you say?
Ian, please get the fuck back together so I can live this one in a lifetime experience and sing my fucking heart out in your face.
25. Do you own any t-shirts of eight?
26. What’s the most annoying thing about fans of three?
The girls who complain they’re too small and cry. The dudes who think they’re better than you because they seen them more than you and who think just because you’re a girl you can’t hack it. The fans who think just because you’re quiet and not moving[YET] that they should torment you and bother you til you leave the pit. No,. Fuck off. everyone else is pretty rad. I.E: fans like Jason who travel to my hometown for their show.
27. You have the chance to interview four. What’s the first question you ask?
WILL YOU EVER REUNITE [TOUR]!? RECONSIDER.
28. If you could spend the day with number nine, what would you do?
Geek out hardcore and watch horror films and look at art.
29. You’re going on a road trip. What’s the first album you put in by number seven?
“The Walking Wounded” or “Sirens And Condolences”.
30. If you had to pick a song by number three, what song would you want to be played at your funeral?
“True Believers” hands down. it means so much to me.
31. Name a song by number one that sums up your relationship with your best friend.
We have a lot that we love but if I had to strictly pick one that sums up the friendship she and I have…it’d be “We can never break up”.
32. Describe your favorite moment that you’ve experienced at a concert for number ten.
You really have to go back to #11.
33. Who’s the perfect band to open for number two?
Honestly, Alkaline Trio AND New Found Glory already have but either those two or The Bouncing Souls.
34. What’s your favorite song by number six?
I have one for every album thus far, but “Rivalries”.
35. If someone had never heard four, what’s the first song you would play for them?
“Minor Threat”. Pretty self explanatory, eh?
36. Are you willing to throw down for number nine?
YES. Hands down. An all girl punk band, you know someone is gonna talk some shit. Especially at the high school I went to. Could you imagine the shows? Jesus.
37. How old were you when you first heard number three?
Very young. That mix CD I wrote about was given to my brother when he was 12 or so, so I found it when I was 11.
38. What makes you keep listening to number five?
Everything. I listen to mainly their old albums with Danzig but I do give their new shit chances. Misfits are just too good.
39. Number seven is coming to your town. It costs $50. Are you going?
ABSOLUTELY. Ironically they’re coming two days ina row opening up for Trio in May.
40. Name a song by number one that you could fall in love to.
“Nose Over Tail”. It’s a love song all it’s own. Being the huge fan that I am, I could fall in love with anything they put out. Anything acoustic that they do automatically gets you in that mood/feeling.
41. Could lyrics by number 10 save your life?
I think it could be possible. If you ever heard “Come Sweet Death” you’d probably agree.